Rules and regulations
I. General Provisions
1. The www.strippokerhd.com website includes an online shop which allows its Customers to purchase goods.
2. The www.strippokerhd.com online shop is run by Torquemada Games company (the Company), VAT ID: 954-273-11-76, which is subject to polish law with a registered office at 43 Klodnicka street, 40-703 Katowice, Poland
4. The purchase of goods at the www.strippokerhd.com online shop is equivalent to the acceptance of hereby Rules and Regulations.
II. Procedure for Order Placement and Fulfilment
1. It is necessary for a Customer to provide personal data and a correct, existing e-mail account to place order in the online shop.
2. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
3. If there occur circumstances which make it entirely or temporarily impossible to fulfill a placed order, the Company reserves the right to stop the order processing; the Company will attempt to inform the Customer about such situation immediately.
4. Orders placed by Customers who did not submit their data correctly cannot be fulfilled.
5. The Company reserves the right to stop orders which appear questionable.
6. Prices of goods available at the www.strippokerhd.com online shop are specified in the currency shown in the online shop (US Dollars or Euro or Polish Zloties) and they include VAT tax.
1. A Customer who placed an order can choose among following forms of payment:
credit card (online payment):
bank transfer to Company's account.
2. Online payments are processed by eCard S.A. Joint Stock Company, with its registered office at 11 Arkońska Street, 80-387 Gdańsk, Poland, entered into the Register of Enterpreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the City of Gdańsk, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register 0000042304.
IV Withdrawal From a Contract and Customer Complaints
1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from a contract without any reason within 10 calendar days from the date of delivery of goods (legal basis: Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and on the liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000, art. no. 7, paragraph no. 1).
2. The Customer may withdraw from a contract only if the goods were not activated by the Customer. Activated goods are regarded as used and they cannot be returned.
3. Complaints should be sent in the electronic form to the e-mail address email@example.com or in a written form to the address of the Company.
4. The complaint should include a detailed description of the defect or operational error of the purchased product.
5. The Company will consider the complaint within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of its submission. If the result of the complaint is positive, card payment will be returned driectly to Customer's card. In other cases return payment will be processed the same way that was used for payment or as agreed with Customer.
6. Complaints about mechanical damage which occurred during delivery will be considered only on the basis of a shipping damage report prepared and signed both by the recipient and the deliverer.
1. The Company declares to protect all personal data that were provided by the Customers as requested by the polish law regulations .
2. Personal data provided by the Customers will be used to process orders and to maintain relations between Customers and the Company including product support, information about new offers, etc.
3. Customers have right to request to add, modify or remove their personal data if they are incomplete, outdated or false as requested by polish legal basis: Act on the protection of personal data of August 29, 1997.
VI. Final Provisions
1. The Company reserves the right to stop providing its services and block the user account of a Customer whose actions are deliberately harmful to the interest of the Company.
2. To all matters not settled herein, the following provisions shall apply: rules of generally applicable law, especially rules of the Civil Code and Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws no. 141, 2002, position 1176) and Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and on the liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws no. 22, 2000, position 271).
3. The aforementioned Rules and Regulations come into force on 1.10.2013